1) & 2) Brunch with fellow blogger Emma of aCrazyContradiction.com on Saturday morning. She arrived in from Manchester bright and early and so we headed over to The Diner in Camden where I enjoyed some blueberry pancakes and a Brunch cocktail (cos why the hell not)
3) Saturday afternoon called for a caffeine fix and we had some coffee in my local
4) The evening called for a Girls night-out in Soho. We headed to the Borderline and danced our socks off to indie music that took me back to my student days
5) My Amazing Boyfriend – the Beard – is the best person in the world for cooking me this amazing, hangover-curing, roast dinner on Sunday (made with sweet potato instead of roasties and lots of veg)
6) Afterwards we settled down to watch Sopranos and I enjoyed my new favorite lazy-day snack – Topcorn!