01. Home. It’s great to be back at my Parents for a little while, seeing my family, being spoilt and enjoying some home comforts
02. I love this Audrey Hepburn pic that hangs up in my Parents guest room (currently my room). It’s the first thing I see when I wake up
03. I adore this Collection 2000 Cover up stick, just £1.99. My Sis bought it for me after I told her about it. It may be cheap, but it’s a dam good concealer
04. The Collection 2000 Extreme Felt tip liner, just £2.99, is my all time favorite budget eyeliner. I’ve been using it for a few years now, but I just recieved a brand new one, so I think it’s fair to be in my February obsessions
05. I simply can’t get out the Bath at the moment. After a year using hostel showers, I’m thoroughly enjoying daily bubble baths
06. My new £9.99 Primark Onesie, a gift off my Mum, is most certainly the obsession of the month. I only got it on Sunday, but I’ve pretty much been living in it. It’s super soft and has a snuggly hood too
07. Even though I purchased this Mint Julips Peppermint Lip Scrub by Lush last November, £5.50, it’s only this year that I’ve really started using it, particularly since coming home. It’s fab, it taste just like Mint chocolate chip and it’s edible.
08. Meet Penelope the Unicorn, my Pillow Pet. Although she – and her many friends – are availble from Amazon, for around £13, this particular little cutie was actually a Goodbye gift from my friends in Australia. She came in handy on the journey home, and I’ve snuggled up to her every night since
09. Obviously, I can’t help but be overjoyed, and therefore obsessed with getting engaged this month, and officially becoming someones Fiance. On the 14th of this month, Valentines Day, my boyfriend proposed, you can read the full story HERE
What are you obsessing over this month??